Why I Love Jesus


Well, it seems I am going to interrupt my blogfast for this post. Stating my reasons for loving Jesus seems to be a worthy enough reason. I have been tagged for this meme by Victor at Time for Reflections and David at Wheat for Paradise.

Here are the rules for the meme:
*state 5 reasons why you love Jesus
*tag 5 other bloggers
*provide links to the blogs of those you tag as well as the one(s) who tagged you.

Here are 5 of the many reasons I love Jesus:

I love Jesus because He first loved me. He was patient with me especially when I strayed far from Him and chose a sinful life over Him; He waited with more patience than I deserved to be shown for my return to Him. I love Our Lord because not only did He die for me, but He continues to offer Himself to me in His Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity in Holy Communion. I love Jesus because He never ceases to amaze me with the ways in which He reveals Himself to me.
I love Jesus because He deserves and desires to be loved by me.
I will also add that I fall way short of loving Him the way He deserves and desires to be loved by me; it is only through our Blessed Mother that I can learn to love Him more and better.

Here are those I wish to tag:
Anne at Imprisoned in My Bones
Colleen at Thoughts on Grace
Matt at Sailing Against the Wind
Judy at BenMakesTen

I know I am one short, but so many have been tagged already.

Back to my regular scheduled blogfast :) See you all on Easter!

Comments

Mary333 said…
Beautiful post, Karin. I am so blessed that Jesus was (and is) patient with me too! I hope your break is going well :)
Sorry to interupt your Blogfast.

May God bless you always and may you have a very Peaceful and Holy Easter.
Karinann said…
Thanks Victor and Mary.
Victor- Declaring love for Jesus is a good reason to break my blogfast~I am sure He did not mind :)
Blessings to you both!
therese rita said…
I was tagged too! Here are my reasons for loving Jesus:
http://www.zealforyourhouseconsumesme.com/2011/04/why-i-love-jesus-meme.html

Isn't the fellowship that we have in Him amazing?
Colleen said…
Beautiful. Thank you for tagging me. I will post mine soon. Thanks for visiting me today and for your comment! God bless and hugs!
Colleen said…
Thanks for tagging me! Here is my link -
http://colleenspiro.blogspot.com/2011/04/why-i-love-jesus.html
Daily Grace said…
Beautiful! Thank you ...
Anne said…
Thanks for the tag Karinann! Hope your Lent is going very well!
Michael said…
Glad you took a break for that! I hope you are having a blessed Lent!