Here are the rules for Michael's meme:
- To make this a bit easier, you can choose 3 one-hour time periods. (Your "top 3", if you will)
- To make things harder, you cannot choose His birth or any time period from the Last Supper on.
- If you have a blog, post this question and rules and answer it there. If you would rather not spend a post quenching my curiosity, or if you do not have a blog, feel free to post your answer in the comments section here.
- Go to Reach Paradise (link above) and leave Michael a comment with a link to your post.
- Tag 3 other people to do the same.
Here are my top three:
1. Jesus' Baptism at the Jordan~ I often try to imagine what it would have been like to be the person behind Him in that line; to witness this awesome moment of humility. Would I have realized who He truly was?
2. The meeting with the Woman at the Well~ I can somehow relate to this woman on certain levels. But in the case of this woman, the times she and Jesus lived in would have dictated that He had no business anywhere near her for two reasons: Samaritans and Jews wanted nothing to do with each other and the fact that she was a woman (and not exactly an upstanding one at that). I would have loved to have witnessed her enthusiasm after hearing Jesus tell her everything about her life, and I would have loved to see the smile on Jesus' face after His conversation with her.
3. The day Jesus left His home in Nazareth~ While I am sure this was a very private and intimate moment between He and our Blessed Mother, I still would have liked to witness this most bittersweet moment~even from a distance. I would have also liked to have been there as He cleaned up the carpenter shop one last time.
So there they are; my top three moments with our Lord. If you ask me this again tomorrow or even an hour from now, they would probably change.
Those of you who follow my meme over at my Blessings for the Day blog (sorry for the shameless self promotion), as well as those whose memes I regularly participate in, know how much I love to bend the rules a bit.
As far as tagging others, I am following Michael's lead on this; if you've read this, you have been tagged. So go and post in peace!