King of Glory

God often uses music to speak to me. Third Day is one of my favorite Christian groups. In their songs I hear God's "I love you". I was listening to one of their CD's today and heard the song "King of Glory". The words and music are powerful. The song has been on my mind for most of the day. I found this video in which this song is the background for artist Susan Werner's paintings of Christ's Passion. The paintings are as powerful as the music. I just felt like sharing this. Enjoy the music and the artwork. Let them remind you of who our Lord is and how much he loves you.
God Bless!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I loved the song and video. I'm new to your blog. I think I found you from The Simple Woman. I look forward to reading more of your posts! God bless!
Anonymous said…
Wow I love his voice and the pictures are so powerful. You post such wonderful things thank you.
java girl said…
I too love Third Day's music :O) Have a wonderful weekend!