Simple Woman's Daybook~March 16th

*Oops! I usually post this on my Blessings for the day blog. Oh well it and my readers get a change of scenery this week.
For Today... Monday

Outside my window... skies can't seem to decide whether to be cloudy or sunny.

From the kitchen... not much~need to go grocery shopping!

I am wearing... brown cordouroys and cream sweater.

I am reading... still working on Fr. Elijah by Michael D. O'Brien

I am hearing... Chris Tomlin's How Great is Our God.

Around the house... spring cleaning supplies

One of my favorite things... time to do or not do as I please. ~not a whole lot of that lately.

A few plans for the rest of the week... grocery shopping, plans with friends on Sunday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...sorry~don't have one today.
Join Peggy at Simple Woman for more Daybook posts and to add your own

Comments