Pieces of Me


For some time now I have been wanting to tell my conversion story and put it over on my sidebar. Time and other things have seemed to have not permitted this. However, I have told a small part of it in a post I wrote for the Titus 2 blogparty, titled Spiritual Motherhood. You can read it if you like over at my other blog, Blessings for the Day.
The post was prompted by our hostess's question for the day, "How many children do you have?" You'll have to read the post to find my answer. The post reveals some parts of my life I am not usually comfortable revealing. Blogging these last several months has moved me to share, not for my own purposes, but for God's glory and perhaps to help someone who reads something. I have to say, the post I just completed over at Blessings is a work of the Holy Spirit. How do I know that? Because it just poured out of me from start to finish.
So it is there for what it is worth. I just wanted to give those of you who read this blog the opportunity to know a little bit more of the puzzle that is Karinann.
*picture courtesy of all posters.

Comments