A Lenten Prayer To the Holy Spirit

 Christ On the Way in the Desert: Dagmar Anders

Spirit of God,
As I begin this 40 day journey through the desert of Lent, be with me and guide me. Open my heart and soul to all You wish to teach me during these holy days.
With Jesus as my model and companion, may I give glory to God through my prayer, self denial and sacrifice.
Keep me from falling into the devil's snares. As I walk this road with Jesus to and through His Passion, may it lead to closer union with You who with the Father and the Son reign one God forever.
Amen.

May you all have a blessed Lent!

Comments

Paul said…
A beautiful prayer, thanks for sharing it. I will use it.
Michael said…
Have a very Blessed Lent!
Unknown said…
Thanks guys. May you both have a blessed lent as well!
Mary N. said…
I enjoyed praying this beautiful prayer with you as we begin our Lenten journey :) God bless you, Karinann!
Unknown said…
Thanks for praying it with me Mary.
A very inspiring prayer. Thanx.

God bless.
Unknown said…
Thank you Victor and thanks for visiting!