A Few Good Men

Well maybe more than a few, but that's what the priesthood calls for~good, brave men. I once heard Mother Angelica comment on the men she felt were best suited for the priesthood. She said (and I am paraphrasing Mother here) that she wanted the men who wanted to be fathers and husbands because the priesthood requires much of the same things that physical fatherhood and marriage require.
This short video is so edifying and gave me chills(good ones) as I watched; it is beautifully done. Young men who may be called to a priestly vocation hear the strong and powerful words from Archbishop Dolan of New York as the 5 men of this archdiocese are ordained. The happy, joyous looks on their faces is priceless! It kind of reminded me of the ads you see and hear for the military; they are looking for a few good men and so is the priesthood.
May God who has begun this great work in them, and all our priests, truly bring it to fulfillment, and may He do the same for all those discerning their vocations.

Mantilla Twitch to Wynken,Blynken and Nod for sharing this.

Comments

Judy Dudich said…
I have CHILLS!
Thanks for sharing!
We smile at Mass for my Benjamin, 2, always looks at me during Consecration and smiles and whispers "Me Peest mummy? Me be Peest? Me do?"