TSO Rocked The Meadowlands

This a "just for fun" post.
The Trans~Siberian Orchestra (TSO) is one of my favorite bands. I especially enjoy listening to them around Christmastime. I had the great pleasure of seeing them live in concert yesterday. They rocked the Meadowlands here in NJ!
The tickets were a birthday gift for my sister. My gifts to her for the last several years has been to treat her a play and dinner. She always leaves me to surprise her with the choice of show. This year I decided to treat her to something a little different. When I saw that TSO was in our area, I asked her if she was up for something different~my sister always is!
For those of you who have never seen them live, their show is two plus hours of amazing laser light effects, pyrotechnics and great music. Both their Christmas and non-Christmas music incorporates their spin on classical favorites.
At yesterday's concert we even got a bonus~Joe Walsh (of 70's & 80's supergroup, The Eagles) came out to treat us to a little blast from our past.
My sister thoroughly enjoyed the show, as did I.
I wanted to incude a concert clip to give you a taste of one of their concerts, but the ones I found on You Tube are not of great quality. So instead, enjoy this one with winter scenery set to their Christmas Canon Rock. It is TSO's version of classical composer, Pachabel's Canon.
To sample their latest work, Night Castle, just click the link.
Enjoy!

Comments

Mary N. said…
Glad you enjoyed the show! One of my friends gave me a TSO CD for Christmas last year and I thought they were quite good and had never heard anything like it before.
Unknown said…
Thanks ladies.
Colleen- glad the comment form change helped.
christine said…
my brother in law is a huge TSO fan... looks like they are pretty cool live! great post, thanks for sharing!
Unknown said…
You are welcome, Christine. The show was amazing!