Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My lovely blogger friend Anne over at Imprisoned In My Bones~Releasing My Inner Jeremiah has awarded me with the Loyal Friend and Visitor Award. Anne has been a loyal follower and commenter to both my blogs. Thank you Anne for your always kind and encouraging words.
So now I would like to share the gratitude with the following loyal friends and visitors.
Colleen at Thoughts On Grace
Heartfelt Heartlook
Deanna at Home Haven Ministry
Deanna's daughter, Simple Beauty

*As a sort of honorable mention, I wanted to award Anne's son John as well but didn't quite think he'd appreciate the "girly" award picture. Be sure to check out young John's blog, Writings of a Boy Discerning God's Call. John, I will award you my own "St. John award", for he too was a young man who loved Christ and followed him always.


St. John the Evangelist by El Greco

The rules for the award are:
1. Copy the loyal picture above and post it on your blog.
2. Pass it on to who you think who is/are deserving.
3. Leave a message to them
4. Pass as many as you want.
5. Message back or leave a comment to the owner.

Thanks to all of you who follow and visit my blogs!

3 comments:

John said...

Thank you Kariann! God Bless You! :)

John said...

Oh and don't worry! ;) It is not too girly! Haha :)

Colleen said...

Karinann, thank you for this award! You are a special blogging friend to me and I have missed you while on vacation! God bless!

Closing Prayer

Psalm 45: Canticle of Love to the King

My heart overflows with a good theme;
I address my verses to the King;
My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
You are fairer than the sons of men;
Grace is poured upon Your lips;
Therefore God has blessed You forever.

Gird Your sword on Your thigh, O Mighty One,
In Your splendor and Your majesty!
And in Your majesty ride on victoriously,
For the cause of truth and meekness and righteousness;
Let Your right hand teach You awesome things.
Your arrows are sharp;
The peoples fall under You;
Your arrows are in the heart of the King’s enemies.

Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of joy above Your fellows.
All Your garments are fragrant with myrrh and aloes and cassia;
Out of ivory palaces stringed instruments have made You glad.
Kings’ daughters are among Your noble ladies;
At Your right hand stands the queen in gold from Ophir.