I'm A Guest At Blest!

This week I am the guest blogger at Elizabeth Mahlou's blog, Blest Atheist. Click the link to read my post, Thank God For Good Bible Translations. This was a post I wrote several months ago in response to an article I read by the late Fr. Richard Neuhaus in First Things magazine. It is thanks to him that my Bible of choice is the Douay~Rheims version.
This topic of Bible translations has come up on several blogs I follow, so I thought it a good time to re-post this post here.
Thank you to Elizabeth for having me as a guest on her wonderful blog this week. Enjoy my post and your visit to Blest Atheist.
Please keep Elizabeth's travels in your prayers.

Comments

Anne said…
Congratulations Karinann! That is such a wonderful blessing to post on Elizabeth's blog!
Unknown said…
Thanks Anne, and yes it was a blessing!
Thank you, Karinann, for doing this. I am back home now for a few days -- just arrived. I enjoyed your post, and I love your image here! :)
Unknown said…
Elizabeth,
You are most welcome- it was fun to guest on someone else's blog. Enjoy your days at home.
God Bless!