Many Came To Be Healed By Him: A Prayer Request

I would like to ask you, my kind readers, for your prayers this weekend. Our archdiocese is having another Rachel's Vineyard retreat. For those who may be unfamiliar with this ministry, it is for men and women who have suffered from the sin of abortion and its effects. (You can click the above link for more information)
I have the privilege, once again, to serve as a team member for this weekend's retreat. There are 12 men and women coming to receive the healing and forgiveness that only our Lord can give. This the 49th retreat in our archdiocese (Newark, NJ)
Please pray that these men and women allow Christ to come into their hearts to heal and soften them so that they will not only experience His love and forgiveness, but also that of their aborted children. I would ask that you keep the team members in prayer as well, that we may come to serve as humble servants of our Lord, the Divine Physician.
Thank You and God Bless.

Comments

Unknown said…
Colleen,
Thank you for your prayers. Wounded healers definitely! God's way of bringing the good from the bad.
Mary N. said…
What a great ministry! I will pray very deeply that the Holy Spirit works in all hearts at this retreat and I'll offer my Mass and Rosary for this. May God bless you and the work you do for Him!
Unknown said…
Thank you Mary. Mass,rosary and prayers greatly appreciated!
Anne said…
Karinann,

thank you so much for all that you do to help those are suffering from the effects of abortion. You are a tremendous light in the darkness and a gift of love from God.

God bless you and you have my prayers.
Gabriella said…
I will also keep you all in my prayers.

Know that all your little angels are so happy to see all the 'lost sheep' are found and back in the fold :)

What a blessing! And what a feast there is ready in heaven for the prodigal children! ;)