May God Have Mercy

I can't believe I am posting yet again today, but this needs to be said. I do not usually engage in political posting nor do I usually write on "hot topics", but as someone who is truly pro-life, I need to add my voice to this story.
George Tiller, infamous abortionist was shot dead at his church this morning. The details of the story and Mr. Tiller's killer are still coming in. You can click the link for the rest of the story.
All I would like to do here is add my prayers for Tiller as well as his murderer. What this person did is just plain wrong and it does not help the cause for life at all; in fact it can and probably will do more harm.
My opinions aside, I just ask that pro-lifers and all Christians offer their prayers for Tiller, his family, and for Tiller's murderer. May God have mercy on us all.

Here are some other links to Catholic bloggers who report on this type of thing better than I do:
Mark Shea at Catholic and Enjoying It
Creative Minority Report

Eternal rest grant him, O lord, and may perpetual light shine upon him. May he, and all the faithful departed, rest in Your peace. Amen.

*I've closed the combox on this one because I do not want to engage in debate, I just wanted to offer prayer and encourage others to do the same. Thanks for understanding.