Prayer To Our Lady Of Mt. Carmel


Prayer To Our Lady of Mt. Carmel
O most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel,
fruitful vine,
splendor of heaven,
Blessed Mother of the Son of God,
Immaculate Virgin,
assist me in this my necessity...
O star of the sea,
help me and show me herein
you are my Mother.
O holy Mary, Mother of God,
Queen of heaven and earth,
I humbly beseech you
from the bottom of my heart,
to aid me in my need;
there are none that can withstand your power.
O show me herein you are my Mother.
O Mary, conceived without sin,
pray for us who have recourse to thee.
(three times)
Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands.(three times)

Daily Grace has posted a video by John Paul II on the Brown Scapular and Louange de sa Gloire has a beautiful reflection on the feast.

Comments

Amen.

Thank you for this prayer Karinann.

God bless.