Thank You To World War II Vets


I know I am a little early for Memorial Day, but I received this in an e-mail from a friend this morning and thought I would post it now. The makers of the film are trying to get 5,000 people to view the trailer by Memorial day. The trailer is only a little over two minutes, but is a powerful reminder of what, not just World War II vets have done for us, but all veterans.
The project involves finding as many living World War II vets as possible and sending them,free of charge, to the World War II Memorial in Washington, D.C.
There was no way to embed the video from the project's site, but you can follow the link to view it. (I don't think embedding it from YouTube would add to the count of viewers.)
View it then pass it on. Let us always remember to thank those who selflessly fight for our freedom, and let us thank God for them as well.
Here is the link for the trailer.

Comments