Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Community Of Catholic Bloggers


It is always exciting to find a new solidly Catholic blog and that is what you will find at Community of Catholic Bloggers; I am also happy to be part of this new writing community. I hope you will visit and let us know what you think. Instead of going into my own description of the blog, I am going to send you over to Mary at The Beautiful Gate, who started this wonderful project. You can read her post telling about the blog, its purpose and how you can help it to grow, here.
Please visit and join in some good Catholic reading and discussion.

Where two or three are gathered  in My name, there am I in the midst of them. ~Matt.18:20

4 comments:

Holly@A Life-Size Catholic Blog said...

What a beautiful blog! I actually found you through the Community of Catholic Bloggers. I'm now a follower.

I wanted to let you know about a Meme called “Pay It Forward” @ A Life-Size Catholic Blog. If you can find time to link up (today, or any Tuesday) with this new Meme it’s a great way to grow our blogging community and make new friends. Check it out at: http://alife-sizecatholicblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/pay-it-forward-iv.html

Many blessings…

Karinann said...

Thank you and welcome Holly. I will definitely check out the pay it forward meme. Thanks for your follow here and at the Catholic Community blog-I look forward to your visits on both.
God bless.

Colleen said...

Good job in designing the Community blog. It is beautiful and simple. Perfect. God bless!

Karinann said...

Thanks Colleen, but how did you know I did the design? :)

Closing Prayer

Psalm 45: Canticle of Love to the King

My heart overflows with a good theme;
I address my verses to the King;
My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
You are fairer than the sons of men;
Grace is poured upon Your lips;
Therefore God has blessed You forever.

Gird Your sword on Your thigh, O Mighty One,
In Your splendor and Your majesty!
And in Your majesty ride on victoriously,
For the cause of truth and meekness and righteousness;
Let Your right hand teach You awesome things.
Your arrows are sharp;
The peoples fall under You;
Your arrows are in the heart of the King’s enemies.

Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of joy above Your fellows.
All Your garments are fragrant with myrrh and aloes and cassia;
Out of ivory palaces stringed instruments have made You glad.
Kings’ daughters are among Your noble ladies;
At Your right hand stands the queen in gold from Ophir.