Big Bird and Satan?

This is a clip from Catholic TV's The Vortex. It talks about the decline of morality in our culture and how the recent move of PBS to remove the televised Sunday Mass for shut-ins. Unfortunately I have known for some time that PBS has their own agenda. Several years ago I did an interview for Rachel's Vineyard. I had asked to be silhouetted to protect my identity. They did this but then proceeded to plaster my first and last name all over the screen. Trained professionals never caught this during several editing sessions~Hmmm...
Anyway this is not why I posted this. I think this clip shows how subtle the Enemy can be. Catholic TV is a free service (although they will try to get you to upgrade for $10 a month).
Click here to see this clip and hear just how Big Bird and Satan are linked.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Deanna said…
Karinann,
I liked Michael's program.
Isn't he easy to listen to?

I had heard about the no religion spin on none other PBS. It doesn't surprise me, but is disappointing.

The oversite of plastering your name on the interview...this was a form of disrespect for what you had asked for. Very unprofessional on their part as well as disrespectful toward you. Two thumbs down.

Glad you shared this post.
I like your blogs.
Blessings,
~D~
Unknown said…
I do enjoy Michael's spots. Thanks for your words of support.As for PBS's disrespect-like I said I knew they had an agenda as I went through that interview-they definitely need lots of prayer!