Sunday Snippets ~ A Catholic Carnival #8


I finally finished Saint Paul by Pope Benedict XVI. You can read my review for Catholic Company here. If you would like a deeper understanding of St. Paul as well as Christianity, this is worth the read.
In the wake of last week's tragic events of the murder of Dr. Tiller, I have gone back into my archives for Defender of Death Becomes Defender of Life. It is the story of Stojan Adasevic; a doctor who performed over 48,000 abortions but eventually converted. His story is quite remarkable and shows that even the most hardened of hearts can be changed.
You can read more posts from other Catholic bloggers and also find out how to join Sunday Snippets at This That and the Other Thing.
Thanks as always, to RAnn for hosting.

Comments

Nod said…
Very cool; I like any story with Thomas Aquinas in it!
Larry Denninger said…
I forgot about Dr Adasevic - I had posted about him too, some time ago.

Thanks for visiting my blog and your heartfelt comment. God bless you!